So, as you may have already guessed… I’m Livvy!
– I’m a Kent wedding photographer & elopement photographer with a bit of a colourful, relaxed, free-spirited and ‘outdoorsy’ style!
– I live as a little bit of a country bumpkin in rural Kent with my long-suffering partner Toby in our very first house which we’re renovating at the moment!
– I have been photographing weddings since 2014 (after years of dreaming and second-shooting) and I love it. From the very early planning stages, to kicking your shoes off at the end of a good party, I love it all from start to finish.
– I like camping holidays, a good book, music festivals, hammocks – and Harry Potter!!
– Even before starting out as a wedding photographer, I was always that annoying friend at a party who photographs the whole night – even the really embarrassing moments!
– My guilty pleasures include Toblerone, anything and everything Harry Potter related and toe tapping to a bit of Country and Western music (Yeeha!)
– I’m also a big fan of the great outdoors – muddy walks, welly boots and farms – love it! Give me a walking holiday in Scotland and I’m happy!
– I’m the kind of person who always likes to have a project on the go – at the moment we’re building our own camper-van in the back of an old ford transit!
– I’m not actually the biggest fan of having my photo taken – (massive hypocrite I know!!) but this does mean that I do sympathise with anyone who feels a bit awkward about being photographed. A relaxed approach and a bit of practice can make all the difference.
If you’d like to find out EVEN more about me then feel free to have a nose at a few fun facts here.
As a photographer, I love to capture the story of your day. Every couple is unique and has their very own love story – and I like the photographs to reflect just that. From the big moments like walking down the aisle, to the little moments like Uncle Bob getting down on the dance floor, I like to capture it all with fun, relaxed and natural photography.
Forget awkward poses and lists of cheesy shots… Your wedding day is FULL of laughter and unexpected moments. It’s about laughing until your face aches, dancing the night away and starting a whole new and exciting chapter with the love of your life! THAT. That right there is what I capture.
“Dearest Livvy, They are amazing – we knew that you were very talented but the results on the day exceeded even our expectations! The pictures and memories that you have given us are so incredibly special – they capture completely our feelings on the day and the characters of each and every person in them. You are a very rare talent and we feel incredibly lucky to have found you – so many of our guests have commented on how very lovely you are as a person and you have delivered above and beyond the call of duty. Livvy we have no doubt that you will be hugely successful – you have a gift – but we also wish you every happiness in all that you do- it will be no less than you deserve.” Rachel & John
“Hi Livvy, Just wanted to say a big thank you for our wedding photos ! You managed to capture everyone’s personalities in such a way that when we viewed them we laughed, cried and fell in love with each photo. You have an amazing talent for lovely natural photography and you surpassed our expectations ! Aside from the posed shots you blended in brilliantly with the guests ….so well that you managed to shoot some fab photos without any of them knowing ! On top of that you are a lovely person which made it so much easier to choose you.” Claire & Calum
“Hi!! Life has been sooo busy since we got back that I’ve only just realised I haven’t said Thankyou and gushed over how BEAUTIFUL our wedding photos are!! I love them and so does Nick! They’re just the most perfect record of an amazing day. I’m sooo glad you were our photographer – it felt so natural and friendly having you there and never formal or intrusive.” Natalie & Nick